Friday, February 18

5W + 1H

I'm just an ordinary boy
I never have what I want
I live in super ordinary normal life.
I feel nothing,
the only thing i can do is screaming:

WHY ?

I wanna live in peaceful and happiness without misery.
I don't want to stay on this fucking bullshit world.
everyone just pretending.
No one live in reality for sure.
This life full of lies such as an opera show.
Why do I have to live?
Do you know the best hing in the world?
it must be not to be borned

WHO am I for this world?

I'm just nobody
I'm not Albert Enstein nor Thomas Alfa Edison.
I'm not Michael Jackson nor Elvis Preasly.
I'm not Obama nor Roosevelt.

So WHAT is the reason to still alive?

The only purpose for me just love
wondering someday I'll found her.
the girl that always be in my dream, my daydream
and also be in my nightmare to be saved.

The girl that take care of me.
The girl who be my princess and
the reasons for the teardrops.
I wish she is exist.

But WHEN?

All of these words are only in my imagination but
I keep wishing on a wishing star.
I keep wishing to Santa Claus.
to find you someday

But HOW it gonna be?

I am dreaming to be genious
I am dreaming to be joyful and
I am dreaming to be success.

But, WHERE's the place I can find those dreams to be true?

the only thing I can do is keep pretending
to be a man with a smile in his face :')

No comments:

Post a Comment