Monday, July 5

July!

hello July! lol it's kinda late but that's doesn't matter
in the rest of my holiday I try to improve my English
I bought a book to improve my grammar and start to listening people chat in English
sometimes I watch DVD without subtitle in Indonesia :)

I don't know if it works to improve my English but if you never try, you'll never knew
anyway I'm taken now :)
and today I'm so happy because of her.
she just arrived in Jakarta after took holiday in China.
she told that China's rest rooms is terrible LOL.
everyday she ate pork's meat, made her got some kgs :3

today I met her, she brought me a gift wrapped by paper
I wondered what it is and I'm very curious, she asked me not to opened it
and its okay.
we've got a nice day and after I went home I opened the present
and it's a pair of shoes! i love it very much, thanks my girl :D

but I have a little bit problem today,
someone pissed me off, I know that I'm definitely such as spammer in twitter.
she, just called J, is my ex schoolmates, she is so umm.... no words to describe maybe close to flirty girl. I followed her on twitter for long time but she hasn't followed me back.
doesn't matter for me till few days ago she followed me, no surprise.
but today, I just saw that she unfollowed me, thanks to who.unfollowed.me .
no big deal for me because I knew I'm kinda of spammer.
but she tweeted something that tease to me
she said that she hasn't check twitter since four days ago and now someone twitter has 1000 more tweets, and said "NAJIS LO" lol.

don't really care at all, but she shouldn't said that.
I don't know if that guy is me but apparently yes,
that's pissed me off.

anyway, nextweek will be first day at school as XI grade's student.
I'm curious who's my classmate :3

No comments:

Post a Comment